To protect you and your family from the ever-present danger of huge awards for auto liability, Anderson Insurance recommends that you maintain a sufficient level of coverage to properly protect your assets.

If you are involved in a car accident, a personal auto insurance policy provides you with protection against property, liability and medical costs.

Property coverage pays for any theft or damage to your car, liability coverage pays for the legal responsibility you have to others for bodily injury or property damage and medical coverage pays for cost or treating injuries, rehab, lost wages and additional expenses.

Two of the main coverage options we offer are comprehensive and collision coverage.

Collision covers damage to your car when it hits, or gets hit, by another vehicle or object. It will pay for vehicle repairs, minus your deductible. If you have an older vehicle, you may not need collision coverage as it is often limited to the cash value of your car. While it is not required by a state, but if you have a lease or loaner car, the lienholder will require it.

Comprehensive covers your vehicle, and potentially other vehicles you may drive, for losses resulting from incidents other than collisions. This includes damage to your car if it is stolen or suffers flood, fire, falling objects or animal damage. Most states do not require that you purchase collision or comprehensive coverage, but if you have a car loan, the lender may insist that you carry it until you pay off your loan.

Additional coverages we offer our customers include, but are not limited to, bodily injury protection, property damage liability, medical payments or personal injury protection, along with uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage.

Contact a specialist at Anderson Insurance Agency for an auto insurance quote. We'll help find the perfect policy for you.

Start Now